SEAVON 30 Pint 2,000 Sq. Ft Dehumidifiers for Home and Basements
About SEAVON 30 Pint Dehumidifier
- Dehumidifier for Space Up to 2000 Sq. Ft: Our dehumidifier removes up to 30 pints of moisture from the air per day. This moisture-removing is fit for medium to large rooms, to quickly and effectively absorb moisture without racking up your energy bill. Ideal for any basements, office, home, bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, stockroom, living room, laundry room, cellars, crawlspace, etc…Maintaining a healthy 45%-55% humidity range has never been easier!
- Unique Design for The Modern Home: The SEAVON is designed with the modern consumer in mind: a sleek clean look, with 360° rotatable wheels that can move around this dehumidifier easily, and a quiet fan that won’t drown out your current binge-watching obsession.
- Easy to Use: The dehumidifier is easy to operate, Adjust to your ideal moisture setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, at which point it will automatically shut off. When the dehumidifier reaches its designated humidity, it’ll stop and will auto-restarts if the humidity is out of the target range, thus keeping your room always cozy. There’s also a drain hose outlet for continuous draining to help.
- Laundry Dry & Ultra-Quiet Night Mode: Specially designed laundry dry mode is perfect on wet weathers or seasons, it removes the excessive moisture of your clothes and keeps them dry & clean. With the working sounds lower than 36dB, it works quieter in your room than the sounds in libraries. Once turning the night mode on, you can enjoy your quiet and undisturbed nights.
- Easy Maintenance: Easily empty the included tank (0. 5 gallons) when it’s full, or simply connect a standard. 43.3-inch female garden hose to the built-in socket for gravity-fed continuous draining. Meanwhile, a reusable filter preserves air quality without expensive replacement parts.
SEAVON 30 Pint Dehumidifier Key Features
Cloth Drying Mode
No longer worry about clothes not drying in humid weather. Close the doors and windows and place the dehumidifier next to the clothes. The seavon dehumidifier can quickly absorb the moisture from the clothes, release dry air, and make the clothes dry quickly.
Safe Child Lock
The safety lock allows children to play happily in the room, no matter whether the dehumidifier is working or not, there is no need to worry about touching the buttons. Protect your child from potential harm.
The working environment of the dehumidifier is like in a library, and there is also a night mode, so there is no need to worry about dehumidification opportunities to interrupt your rest. Moreover, the power of the dehumidifier is 178W, which is more energy-saving and electricity-saving than other dehumidifiers.
Intelligent Control Panel
There comes a digital display showing the current relative humidity. With all the intelligent buttons, seavon 30 pint dehumidifier is easy to control the humidity.
- Auto Drain: This seavon 30 pint dehumidifier has a drain hose outlet where you can just simply attach the 43 inch hose use for continuously draining.
- Manual Drain: When the 0.5 gallon/2.0 L water tank is full, the dehumidifier will automatically switch off and will start to turn on automatically when the tank is emptied and placed back on the unit.
Washable Air Filter
To keep the dehumidifier working effectively, it is recommended to clean the filter mesh regularly (twice or once a month). Clean the mesh by a vacuum cleaner and clean at low & safe suction, and place upright in a well-ventilated.
Smart Humidity Indicator
The ring indicator on the front of the dehumidifier helps you understand the real-time humidity, and different colors indicate different humidity.
Easy Use Water Tank
It’s easy to empty the water tank: power off the machine; pull out the water tank and empty the water; clean the tank and wipe dry it; finally push it back. Please ensure that the water tank is back in place completely in case of leakage.
Easy Cleaning Filter Mesh
In order to enhance the service life of seavon 30 pint dehumidifier, please manually disassemble the filter for cleaning. You can use a vacuum cleaner to remove the dust and simply place it in clean water for cleaning.